What is a good essay topic?
A good essay topic is
1. topical – the ongoing debates usually are more interesting to consider
2. not overused – some professors explicitly forbid to write about gun carry, abortion and capital punishment as something “overdiscussed”
3. controversial – it is preferable to take a position on the issues, on which there are opposing views
4. narrow – the topic should be not to broad so that you can present actual facts and examples
5. interesting for the author of an essay – personal interest will not only inspire you to conduct a good research, but will also make writing more passionate.
You can find a good essay topic on this page. What is more, where questions have links, they lead you to the review of the credible sources you can use for an essay.